SACH Young Leadership Group (YLG)
The Young Leadership Group (YLG), founded in 2010 in the U.S., has undertaken the task of building an ongoing program to develop current and future leaders for SACH. The Group grew out of the New York City Young Professionals Committee (YPC) in order to support the formation of similar new Committees in the U.S. and worldwide. The YLG supports the work of the SACH Young Leadership Program in several ways:
• Bring together passionate and committed young leaders and connect them to a network of established individuals to further support the work of Save a Child’s Heart
• Finance and support the Young Leadership Fund, which will provide the budget for a US-based full time Young Leadership Coordinator
• Support the creation and development of Young Professional Committees throughout the U.S. and worldwide
• Sponsor social activities and fundraising events
• Host social and professional networking opportunities
• Offer training and mentoring for the next generation of future leaders and future SACH philanthropists
• Raise funds to provide for more life-saving surgeries
Young Leadership Group Executive Board:
Executive Board Member bios
Young Leadership Group Advisory Board
The YLG Board is made up of individuals committed to supporting SACH Young Leadership. Advisory Board members are: informed about SACH’s mission, services, policies, and programs; support the individual Young Professionals Committees that exist in cities throughout the US; and serve on committees or task forces and offer to take on special assignments
The easiest way to stay informed about the SACH YLG is to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, LinkedIn and on our official Young Leadership Blog.
You can also check out pictures from our events on our Flickr page and videos on our You Tube station.